Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Quick Programming Note

Hello! It is I, Sabine, your increasingly harried/absent blogger. Since it is Wednesday, and on Wednesday we write blogs, and on the eve of Comic-Con we really write blogs, I thought I would share a few little things for you:

1. Buy next year's pass now. Ticketing at Comic-Con is increasingly becoming a pain in the ass. With prices rising to $175/150 next year, I predict a very slight downturn in onsite sales. Slight. So slight that it might not make a difference.

This year, pass sales have been moved offsite and restricted to 8-11 Thursday-Sunday. Check your programming guide!

2. OMG NEW SHUTTLES. Oodles of new hotels, including those on Hotel Circle, have been added to the shuttle system, which this year runs until 3AM (for those of you who have way more stamina than I do). Again, check your programming guide.

3. Find a Sabine! Sadly, Shadowen is not accompanying me this year, but I will be around! Look for the girl in the Dr. Orpheus costume (post forthcoming; I'll be the one in the floor-length cloak with the Sculpey dracula trophy) at the Venture Bros panel, or try and catch me whilst I'm wearing my steampunk costume.

Phew! I think that's all for now. Hopefully I will have some pictures to show off at a later date, but for now, I do believe it is time to collect my party and go get our badges!

No comments:

Post a Comment